Paddington bear is back in Peru!

09:02 NovataSL 0 Comments



Hello my friends! This time I want to share some news with you than writing about history or some of my experiences here in Lima.
Well as you know I'm British so when I just found out that Paddington was here (I mean his statute) I was shocked! I mean, How didn't I know about this???? ahahaha lol well when I'm at work I don't really get to hear much about the outside world you know? 
Anyway... if you love Paddington stories like I did and if you're here in Lima go to visit it at Salazar Park in Miraflores (just near Larcomar mall) and you can get your picture :D with Paddington. 


"With the installation of this endearing character in Miraflores, we remember and celebrate the historical, cultural, educational and economic ties between the UK and Peru. Now that will be in Larcomar, one of the most tourist places of Lima a few meters from the headquarters of the British Embassy, ​​we expect the Paddington Bear becomes an attraction in itself."

This teddy effigy of Peruvian origin is one of several designs fifty statues that were part of the "Paddington route" (Paddington Trail) held in the British capital last year.

The unveiling was hold the past 17th of July and the ones in charge were the mayor of Miraflores, Jorge Muñoz Wells, and the Lord Mayor of the City of London, Alan Yarrow, who was on an official visit to Lima.

0 comentarios: